How to get a girl to travel to you who lives a few hours away?

I'm taking to a girls online that live far away from me. About 1-8 hours away. Guys, how do you get women to travel to your location?

Most Helpful Girl

• if there's a relationship prospect to it, and not just a booty call that she's going to drive like 4hrs to get fucked n then. have to drive home, she can fill ghat need probablh quite local. but if it's a girl you've been tLking to and getting to know and is chance of the friendship/relationship growing and she thinks you'd be worth it she would invest yhe time and effort

What Girls Said 2

• Offer to pay towards the cost or meet halfway? Explain your situation, I'm sure they will understand.

• I'm in the military and I can't go more than 2 hours away from the base without taking leave and I save my leave to visit my family back home. So I'm trying to learn what it takes to convence women to take risk and do stuff like that

• Well it's it for casual hook ups or are you after a relationship?

• Actually a little bit of both

• Offer to pay half her ticket maybe

• I wouldn't want her taking the bus.

• Just however she travels, offer her half. I'm sure she'll understand if you tell her why.

What Guys Said 2

• Why can't you drive?

• I'm in the military and I can't go more than 2 hours away from the base without taking leave and I save my leave to visit my family back home

• Oh... well drive the two and ask her to come the rest. She'll understand why you can't come. If she thinks you're worth it she'll come.

• pay her fare completely