Is a nice guy who only knows women as friends likely to be single forever?

He's not pushover nice but he's seen as nice. He's a good leader, wants to become a company director, does a lot of charity work, and is good at getting things done. But yet he's rubbish when it comes to relationships and he has no experience with women.

• He's doomed to be single forever
  • He won't be single forever

Most Helpful Girl

• having women as friends won't make someone single forever, in fact you'll hopefully know more about women so it will help you get a girl. Besides I'm only friends with guys and I've had relationships so it won't make me single. So no need to worry :)

• But I heard women are more likely to go for a guy who sees women as sex objects, gets drunk every night and isn't nice. A bad boy

• Or maybe when he's older but not while he's Young?

• it depends on the woman in this scenario

What Girls Said 1

• He needs to build up confidence and if he likes any of the women, tell them! :P

• Oh, and also some people you meet will maybe think you're too busy or not into relationships so let them know!

What Guys Said 3

• You're virtually screwed

• no he's not

• Do you ever ask any of them out?