I asked this girl when she was free again. She replied by saying "thanks for taking me out, I had fun, you're the sweetest." What does this mean?

I went out with a girl on tinder. We had been texting for about a week before our first date. On the date it seemed like she was having a good time. There was only one awkward moment toward the end when we were going to say goodbye. Maybe I should have kissed her. Instead I just gave her a hug. A couple of days later I asked when she'll be free again and she replied with you're the sweetest. What am I supposed to say to that? If I ever had a chance with her I guess I ruined it and not really sure what I did wrong. It's been a couple of days now and don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think she's interested. She basically avoided the question by complimenting you with, let's face it, something that was barely a compliment. If she responded with anything other than "I'm free on ____", you can take it as a (nice) rejection.

Don't take it to heart. There are plenty more girls on Tinder to try your luck with.

What Girls Said 2

• She definitely dodged that question because she doesn't wanna go out again. It sucks but don't dwell on it.

• Hmm, maybe she just wasn't feeling the chemistry? Someone else will :). Don't chase.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, I suppose there is a small chance she misread whatever you wrote, maybe reading it in a hurry, so I'd just ask again. But you're probably gonna get a no, if you get a response.

• just move on... don't chase her. But why she said you're sweetest. I would reply like. You know I can be even more sweet by going out with me, see ya on Monday 3PM at Bar. So you'll get an direct answer if she's interested. If she doesn't reply don't chase her anymore, move on. If she answers probaly will be yes. You're good to go! ;)

• no secret message she's not interest