I'm 25, never had a girlfriend and a virgin. Sometimes I wish I was dead?

I'm 25, I've never had a girlfriend, never had sex, never been kissed. I get so down and depressed about it that I have cried over it and sometimes I wish I was dead.

I'm extremely shy (before you go on and one about how girls like confidence... I know that, but it's harder said than done, especially when you've been told by girls all my life they only ever see me as a friend). No woman has ever shown any romantic interest in me, at all. I've tried to ask girls out but I can't flirt and I get extremely shy and they have all rejected me. I get so angry and frustrated that I've just given up. Girls just don't like me.

Why is it that ugly guys with no future and treat their women like crap can have girls at their beck and call while I get the shaft and no girl ever wants anything to do with me. I feel like a freak.

Not to mention, 99% of girls want a guy who is experienced and has had sex before, I haven't even been kissed. They will consider it "weird", a "turn-off" or instant "friend-zone" and I know for a fact if I was to be in a relationship and I was to tell a girl I have never been intimate with a girl, she will run a mile.

Should I just go and kill myself? Become a priest and live a life of celibacy? Give up? Get a escort?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't wish stuff like that. Go out and meet people an socialize with people, open your mouth and talk that's why you have one so you can interact well with people. you just haven't found the right person yet but you will someday. There's someone out there for everybody. I don't think being a virgin at 25 is a turn off at all, I am 18 and I am a virgin. So what if they say its weird or a turn off, ignore them don't listen to people. Don't live life trying to please everyone. Don't kill yourself that's stupid, and don't' give up. Go out and meet people, go to a bar or something and socialize with people. She isn't just going to fall out of the sky, you have to put yourself OUT THERE.

What Girls Said 5

• Just try your best! Smile at girls more. Try and hold a regular conversation! Not trying to be flirty but something like "Hi, how are you?" and see what happens from there...

• broooooooooo caaaaalm dooooown! Haha its okay to feel like that. you're not the only one TRUST ME. Its all about timing, when the time is right your chance will come and you'll find that special person. :)

• Keep in mind that a lot of people find love at different stages of life nowadays. Keep your head high, and remember to stay true to yourself! Involve yourself in activities that could not only allow you to meet more people, but to satisfy your sense of self-worth. Take up a new hobby! Just remember that there are always people who will care :)

• please don't generalize girls. . you just need someone to take the time to listen

• Do not kill yourself okay no no no!!! Been there done that kinda thing. Shy people are awesome okay. Becoming a priest is an option. Do you need someone to make you happy? Don't rely on others to make you happy okay hope this works out. Death is not an answer.

What Guys Said 5

• You need to practice before you can try to hit that homerun.

If shyness is your problem then focus on that. Forget about girls for a moment. I've been extremely shy and suffered from severe social phobia so I know it can be hard. But I also know it can be done.

You need to work on your mind like you would work on your body to make it stronger. With diligence, direction and dedication. You don't start with running a marathon. You start with walking, jogging and then running.

You need to find what your first step is in regarding overcoming your shyness and then start to walk that path.

Your personality isn't something static that will never change. It's who you are right "now". Or basically who you "think" you are. You can transform your mind in any direction you want. But it takes intent.

The transformation can happen faster than you might think. You just need to break that first barrier that is always the hardest. Take small steps and work your way out of your comfort zone and you will soon find comfort there too.

• 0|0
  • Are you just ranting, or do you want a answer? If you want to change your situation it can be done although it will be one of the biggest challenges you will face.

• The one thing you learn about life the more you live is its unpredictability. You can feel like this now, then tomorrow meet someone who makes your life a whole lot better, or even makes your dreams come true.

Do, steel yourself and be open to things being better for you rather thinking how they are now

• "Should I just go and kill myself? Become a priest and live a life of celibacy? Give up? Get a escort?"

Well the last option the only remotely sensible one you've listed there. See an escort or two, get some experience so you know how to kiss and so on (it'd probably boost your confidence as well), and keep trying.

• Don't become a priest because of this. Sexually frustrated people like you that join the clergy and end up becoming pedophiles. If you're going to give up see a doctor about hormone therapy, you could have your libido reduced if you're going to give up for good.