Ladies, what do you think of male virgins?

What would you think of a male virgin who has never been kissed in his 20s? I get nervous about what girls think. Is it a negative thing be a virgin? Do you consider virgin guys less of a man?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with male virgins, honestly. I'm a virgin myself mostly because I haven't met the right guy in my life yet. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin in your 20s. And no I do not consider virgin guys less than a man. You should take pride in that. I would like to lose my virginity with a virgin myself since I am one. That is really something that I want in a guy. I'm in the same boat as you although I have had my first kiss, just haven't had sex yet mostly because I'm only 18 and I haven't met the right guy yet. Don't be in a rush to lose it, it isn't a race trust me. Some women find it attractive too. Virginity is not something you just toss around and give to just anyone. Its something that is very valuable and should be saved and kept for someone special. Take pride in it please (:

What Girls Said 8

• i appreciate every one of them.
    plus it's super hot.

• No, it's not. Honestly? I'm in the same boat (aside from one kiss). And I've been in no rush to lose it.
    In many respects, it's attractive. Just knowing a guy hasn't gone nuts sleeping around. Sex is sex. Relationships are much different beasts.

Take pride in yourself. ;)

• There is nothing wrong with being a virgin and virginity has nothing to do with being a man.

You shouldn't put so much pressure on yourself. It's just sex.

• That's actually something l look for and want in a guy. Guys who've had lots of girls really turn me off. More of the guys who cheat and are douches seem to be part of the very sexually active group. I'm not interested in sex.

• I think it's really sweet and shows a sense of bravery tht THEU didn't follow the crowd

• Im fine with it

• A lot of girls would feel the same way. If you were to be in a new relationship, and it came up, maybe playfully make fun of it :) I think that would be cute and not negative at all.

• Dude I'm a virgin and I've never been kissed. I wouldn't worry

What Guys Said 2

• The good ones, the ones worth losing it to and keeping in your life will love you and respect you.

The bad ones can go f*** themselves

• They care a whole lot about... this!