Why do women not show that much physical affection in relationships?

Why do women not show that much physical affection in relationships

It is always men kissing and cuddling their GFs etc... you don't often meet a woman that does that

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's just the people you've been with? Everyone has a different way of showing affection and not all of them are physical. If you feel like you need a hug or something just ask.

I have to say it's always been the girls that are cuddling kissing etc rather than the bf who just stoically tolerates the attention in my experience.

What Girls Said 2

• I see a lot of women initiate when people-watching/walking around in public. O. o

Perhaps some don't out of insecurity? There's probably other stuff going on.
    Honestly, if I really like someone, I would have issues keeping my hands to myself. And I'm not a touchy person!

• I show it all the time to my boyfriend

What Guys Said 1

• Because women are ungrateful, jaded bitches who expect men to be "dominant", which really means we do everything for them.