Should I apologize to my boyfriend?

Me and my boyfriend were fine but then he randomly didn't talk to me for 5 days.. I broke the "no talking" by texting him today and I asked him why he's been distant. He claimed that he hasn't been distant and asked me to explain why I thought that. So I told he how I felt like he hasn't been as excited to talk to me lately.. he ignored my text. I want to text him and apologize bcause I think he's probably mad at me but I don't know if I should because I can't tell if I did anything wrong.. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't do anything wrong, you just told him how you felt. He needs to talk it out with you now

• @asker ignore that guy, that's bad advice

• I wouldn't ignore, but you guys should talk about your feelings and stuff. I'm not sure why he isn't texting you back, but you could always ask him? (Nicely of course)

• Thanks for most helpful :)

What Guys Said 2

• Communication is such a big part in building a successful relationship. If he doesn't text you, you should call or go see him. There has to be a reason why he's not responding.

• Apologize to him. It's false but makes him feel some empty superiority while you continue to take the mistreatment you tolerate.

• I dont understand

• ^_^ Good. Very good. You are what you tolerate.

• So I shouldn't applogize?

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I am afraid that his ignoring your text tells you all you need to know :(

• Apologizing is what you do when you've done something wrong. Why would you apologize if you didn't? Perhaps he is pulling away not viewing your relationship the same. Either way, if his communication habits have changed drastically he should make an effort to tell you why. Maybe he wants to break up.

• Kinda seems like he's trying to get you to break up with him, so he doesn't have to do it and feel like a jerk. But this is just based on this little bit of info you gave. I obviously don't know the ins and outs of the relationship.