Is it Strange that a white guy feels more comfortable dating Asians than white women?

Is that strange in your opinion? I don't know why but I'm only comfortable dating Asian women and I'm white.

• It's strange
  • It's okay

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• It is not strange because typically speaking, it is not true.

• It's strange that you differentiate that much between races.

• I'm Asian. Never date with white. But will looking for it now. Lol

• Im white and I don't find other white guys attractive, mostly Asians. So no I guess its normall?

• Oooohhhh got that Asian persuasian huh :)

• I'm black and feel more comfortable with white and mexican men. So yeah it's okay.

• I'm white and I'm only comfortable dating dark skinned native Americans. It's whatever you like.

What Guys Said 2

• If we didn't see race then no it wouldn't be weird for humans to be attracted to other humans. Unfortunately we love to package humans into neat and tidy little boxes which makes it weird when one person wants to jump into another box. Humans suck.

• Asian girls are on top of the foodchain with white girls in a lot of places in the west.

• downvote? check yourself for some yeast infection! ok cupid looked at their records and this was true so dont hate