How do you get a guy to talk to you on facebook?

what does a guy like to talk about online? and what will keep a conversation going?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• What would keep a conversation going is highly dependent on what interests that specific guys has. We are not all the same, you know.

0|0
    0|0
    • he likes he's footy, so would i talk about footy?

• Show All
    • I wouldn't say it's a good idea to talk about things you are not interested in. Unless you want to pretend that you like things just to get him to like you, which I wouldn't recommend. You could compliment him on his sport skills but you don't have to carry an entire conversation about it.

Guys are not that difficult to talk to. Start by saying hi. If he is interested in talking to you then he will respond.

• ta thanks no i don't like the idea of being someone else to get someone to like you, because then they don't like you they like the person your portending to be.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't. Facebook is a CIA entrapment device designed by Marko Zuckerberg to distribute banana bread recipes to the newly homeless.

RUN!

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself, do not be over-conscious. Try to keep it original and you'll do fine. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks do you have any conversation starters?

• Show All
    • yeah but does that actually start a conversation with a guy that will actually last?

• The conversation starter doesn't matter much. It's how you take it further which defines how long the conversation will last.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't recommend talking to a guy over Facebook if you aren't going to follow up with a convo in real life. Been there, done that. In the end, it's awkward. Talk to him in real life.

1|0
    0|0
    • i am 17 years old and he doesn't go to school because he thinks it is s**t, how do i talk to him in person? we are the same age.

• Show All
    • She should still ask him anyway what his problem is. Also thats weird if they barely talk irl but they talk on Facebook. Thats a red flag

• do i tell her to forget him and move on?

• they like to talk about where you live, ask your photo (nude), ask if you are interested in having sex, ask you how to get a visa to come to the us or Canada, some invite you to come over far far far away to date with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to find common ground and talk about the interests you share.

0|0
    0|0
    • what if you don't know what he likes?

• Ask him! Maybe ask about current events that are happening and see if he's intereted in any of the ones you're interested in

• ta, soooo in this case talk about footy? he really likes footy and is good at it to.