Internet daters in my situation, what would you do?

This is gonna sound dumb for sure but its on my mind too much so just put me down or surprise me.

I joined ok cupid back in September and thought I met the perfect girl for me, at least as far as the internet went. We chatted everyday and always interesting. The big problem was that I was busy with 2 jobs and couldn't be free until end of October. She seemed OK with it but after some time online chatting after a month everyday gets boring. She stopped responding altogether cause she met someone. I sent her some annoying/I miss you kind of messages and she checked for weeks but no response. So I gave up. I've met other girls since her but they are just so odd I keep away from them. So I checked that girls fb again... I know its creepy... But it was Valentine's Day. Turns out she's single. Obviously I want to ask her out just to see her at least. At the same time it might seem creepy although she seemed happy about before for some reason. Its another story. So what should I do or what would you do in my situation?

• do nothing
  • message her
  • other, depends

Most Helpful Guy

• Just let her go. Women on dating sites have a lot more options compared to men, so they hardly, if ever, reconsider a man they're lost interest in. You'd simply be wasting your time.

So just forget about her and seek other women.

What Girls Said 3

• I would ask her out again, otherwise you'll always be stuck wondering "what if"... give it a chance and see, if nothing happens, then move on and know you tried!

• Do nothing... She has met someone. Wait until that finishes cos it will & then message her. But personally I think you should find someone around you're local area xx

• If it bothers you enough to type such a large question on here, do message her, nothing to loose

What Guys Said 1

• At least chat with her. See if she may still be interested by her replies. Nothing ventured. Nothing gained