Why do girls start off awesome in the beginning and slowly turn into lunatics?

Girls why do you all eventually do this?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls get crazy cause they become too attached to the guy. They basically fall in love hard and then forget about certain things like not being clingy/needy or that.

I think with experience lots of girls realize that they shouldn't make the mistake of changing. The person they are today should be the person you find tomorrow :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• All? I will boil your rabbit for saying we ALL are insane.

Seriously, though, SOME women are just nuts as are SOME men. I think in retrospect the writing is on the wall for all to see even early on, we just tend not to want to see it when deep into our infatuation. Later, after the initial infatuation wears off and reality sets in, those flaws are noticed. The decision comes in trying to figure if s/he is "livable" crazy or "dumpable" crazy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't know, never done that.

0|1
    0|0
  • When something happens agsin and again, consider the common theme. YOU!

You are either attracted to a certain type of girl or you are doing something with behavior and communication that prompts a certain response.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the girl... they might get sick of u

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls do it because their true personality comes out or they are really bothered by something and the thing they are bothered by controls their mood. Girls are usually more moody than guys. This of course also depends on the girl.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Because girls a mystical species full of wonders and surprises. As men, we are simple life forms that could never hope to understand such intricate beings.

0|0
    0|0
  • fatal attraction?

0|0
    0|0