Am I shallow for not liking her anymore cuz of her flat booty?

Met a girl, she was really cool and pretty but then I realized she had no ass, I was completely turned off (I'm an ass guy). I feel shallow, she woulda been perfect with some ass. Am I messed up :(

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone is amazing in every way and has a sincere good personality but yet you choose to reject her for simply having a smaller ass then yeah... It makes you shallow. Ass size is something you are born with. And also looks can be deceiving. I might als have a ass that looks small and flat but that doesn't mean that when im naked i have no ass. You would be suprised.

What Girls Said 2

• its a little shallow yeah. To you it sounds like a girl could have a great personality and have amazing looks but you still wouldn't date her because she had a flat ass. That = shallow

• Convince her to workout if you think she's worth it.

What Guys Said 2

• That means you really didn't like her for her. just her appearance.

• I personally think that's petty. If everything else is good about her except for that then that seems stupid it would be a deal breaker