Is there a problem?

Why is it such a big deal for women to date their male best friend

What Girls Said 1

• Well taking that big step can mean losing a fiend. If you keep things the way they are you'll always have that. Trying to date a fiend never works out its always ends badly. There's a small chance that it could work but... she might like you. she definitely thought about if she could she her self on a date with you. Maybe even in a relationship. If you talked about and she said she doesn't want to try. She's probably decided it wouldn't work your just fiend or you really mean a lot her and she's curious but she doesn't want to lose your fiend ship

• As a person I really care about her but as far as maintaining a friendship goes I don't think I'm willing to do it

What Guys Said 1

• Because He is just a FRIEND. Women are not Romantically attracted to their Male friends. If they were , they would not be put them in Friend List