Guys and Girls, would you not date or break up with someone because they wouldn't give you an oral? Guys, or wouldn't swallow nor give facial?

Would you break up with someone or not date someone who won't give you an oral or don't want a facial or won't swallow? Or it doesn't matter as long as she does anal? Or you just love her even if she wasn't sexual?

I know a guy who doesn't want his gf to do it because he thought he doesn't want the person he loves to do that stuff. But he'd give his girl orals.

I bet their aren't a lot of guys like that, I don't even care about if he gives me one or not I just don't want to give one, but what would you guys and girls do?

• I would break up with her/him : not date her/him
  • I love her/him and don't care
  • I wouldn't break up with her/him : not date : I love her/him not only for sex
Would you break up or not date someone who wouldn't do facials or swallow or anything with sperm but give an oral? (Well sperm only in the vagina)

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexual compatibility is important to me. It is more or less important to others. But for me personally, it's very important. I think in a healthy relationship each partner should be able and willing to meet the needs of the other. Otherwise there will eventually be trouble.

For me, oral is not that important, but anal is. It's a requirement for me, and I have been about 90% successful making it pleasurable for my partners.

I do whatever it takes to please may partner and I expect the same in return,.

What Guys Said 5

• facials and swallowing and all that I could care less about. But I like giving and receiving oral. That is just a sexual preference of mine, so I would say we are sexually uncompatible, which is very important in a relationship.

• Being sexually compatible is irrelevant. I think personality is important. You might not even want to have sex if the other person has a bad personality.

• I think a lot of people emphasis personality way too much. Yes it is the most important factor for sure, but it is not the only factor. Being sexually frustrated, which is caused by dating someone you are sexual incompatible with, leads to cheating, break up, and unhappy relationships/marriage. Which is why I would never wait until marriage for sex with a partner, what if we are into different things? uh-oh...

you are young so it is fine, you are still experiencing these things for the first time. But you will learn wiht the right person that sexual compatibility is far from 'irrelevant'.

• if she's amazing in other areas not a deal breaker. if she doesn't have much to offer, its a deal breaker...

there's just way too many better thnings out there to just settle

• I had a similar experience in December. After 3 weeks or so, girl inquired about oral and sex in general. I cared too much about her at the time to ask her to go down on me. If she did it on her own, I wouldn't have stopped her.

• I don't care, as long as I get the pussy..

• It's a deal breaker for all my friends lol

What Girls Said 2

• Not a deal breaker

• That's not a deal breaker