Why are black women betraying black men?

Why are black women thirsting over white guys all of the sudden? Stop being traitors.

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't own black women. They can date whoever the hell they want. Stop being bitter.

1|2
    0|1

What Girls Said 9

• whats good for the goose is good for the gander. black guys been doing it so I guess women are following the leader and drinking the white milk too now. y'all have fun with that

0|0
    0|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/4RBC39u.jpg

Can we please get over this "stick with you own kind" mentality! It's 2015 for goodness sake.

2|0
    1|1
  • That's not the worst of it? Have you seen blond women going out with brown-haired guys? HOW DARE THOSE SLUTS BETRAY THE ARYAN RACE.

0|1
    0|0
  • They can like and be attracted to whomever they like. Black men don't 'own' black women so they're not traitors in the slightest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Or you could let people be attracted to whoever they like and not judge based on skin color... seems pretty hypocritical to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • How are they betraying black men, women can like and date whoever they want.

1|0
    0|0
  • That is stupid, dating another race is not being a traitor, a real example of a traitor is one that doesn't want or like someone just for loving one another.

0|0
    0|0
  • That nothing happens in Anatolia. Thank goodness.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you talking about? A woman can want who she wants regardless of color.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• How is having preferences being a traitor? There are still plenty of black girls who'd like you.

3|0
    0|0
  • The abruptness of the description reeks of a troll. Seemed as though he had to force the "Stop being a traitors" line in there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are they? This is news to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I betrayed a turtle once

0|1
    0|0
  • They are copying the black dudes which are hunted by white chicks... !! I m sure u n me will be called racist in this so called 21st sextury liberal society... !!!

Black dudes are payed for slavery by whites, and black girls are going again in slavery... n. n

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess their dicks aren't as big as the rumors might have it..

0|0
    0|0