Why do I tend to be attracted to white females?

Seriously, I'm black, what the hell is wrong with me? It's gotten to a point that whenever my parents ask me about a girl I just say she's black and leave it at that. And I still get rejected anyway. What the hell is wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are girls who actually fall in love with a black guy not because of his skin colour and not despite it, but because they love the person he is. See the white chick from "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner". I hate saying it about sappy romantic movies, but that shit happens in real life as well.

What Girls Said 6

• It's your preference?

• "And I still get rejected anyway"

Errr... um... wait what? What are you trying to imply here? That white girls don't reject guys or what?

And I don't know, everyone has different tastes.

• Maybe that's your preference. There's nothing wrong with it.

• The color of someone's skin doesn't matter. Everyone has preferences.

• But, I mean, I just want to be normal, I don't want to have any preferences.

• The normal thing is to HAVE preferences, you know.

• maybe its because your more surrounded by them than black females

• Thats the most logical one I've seen, most of the girls I do know are white.

• exactly thats what happened to me , i moved to an all white school then started to be more attracted to them, but now i realize it was just because i was surrounded by them all the time, i really like a different race not white but i thought i did, but i was wrong.

• Totally normal. I know white girls who only like black guys and I'm a white girl who tends to be attracted to Asian guys. I have an ex who was black and only dated white girls, Just personal preferences, there are lots of people like that!

• Yeah, but, that bothers me, like, if a girl only dated black guys she doesn't actually like me, she's like a black dude that happens to be me,

• Hey that's a good point! I never thought of it that way. I hope that's not why my ex dated me. Never looked at it that way!

What Guys Said 1

• It's what u like. I seem to go through phases. I'm Mexican and I've dated Mexican girls, Philippino girls, and my last gf was white. That just seems to be my flavor right now. There's nothing "wrong" with u. People like what they like. Simple as that.