HOW DO I GET MY BF BACK?

My boyfriend of 2 1/2 years broke up with me because I treated him bad and accused him all the time and he reached his breaking point anyways I tried to conceived him I've changed just two days after him saying he's done he's not buying it and says he's done he's changed his passwords etc we were arguing back and forth for 10 hours + about how he's done and about how I don't care I love him he says he loves me and cares about me that there's no other girls he's interested he just got his breaking point I told him I would give him a week and then we can work it out and he said I don't know I'll see I'll think about it l. GUYS WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT GAMES IS HE PLAYING

Most Helpful Guy

• He is standing up for himself. You don't change after only two days. And it is obvious from this post you haven't changed. You need to step back and really think about who and what you are. You argued for TEN HOURS! really? Wow.

• Well do you think he's really done or be kept done for ten hours plus we argue how's he's done does that seem real that he is or what

• Leave him alone and take care of your self. You can do it. However i can assure that there is no way that he is coming back to you if you keep chasing after him.

• Okay I will give me much time I haven't seen him in person since we argued we broke through all of our fighting was through text

What Guys Said 3

• I think you're just nervous about being alone or looking for someone new. Don't try to get him back. You will nag him again because he will give you reason to be suspicious, and if you don't nag him you'll grow resentful because you will still be suspicious and unable to voice it. Move on.

• How did you treat him bad?

• I accused him a lot always wanted his passwords to everything I didn't believe him a lot no trust

• Well you can admit you were wrong to make those accusations and that you won't ask him for his passwords anymore. If that doesn't work you can always try something like dancing for him.

• Lol I wish he just keeps you dumped !

What Girls Said 1

• HE'S NOT COMING BACK