Do girls always have a backup guy to go to?

I didn't. I was so in love with my gf i didn't think about anyone else. But as soon as we called it quits, she goes back to an old boyfriend. Makes me feel like i should have had someone lined up, because now im sad over losing her, while she with some other guy. It feels pathetic.

So then how do i deal with the fact that she had someone lined up while i have nobody? Sometimes i wish i can be as fucked up as some people are so i can avoid getting hurt, it seems like i need to be a different person other than myself in order to survive in this world, because it seems all people are terrible people right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• When people have back up plans, it says more about them than it does you. Trust me.
    Girls/guys like this don't even need to like the rebound, but they're so weak and insecure that they are afraid of being alone, or suffering the pain of a breakup.
    I wouldn't take it personally, because she's prob had these issues before you came along... and I wouldn't be attracted to someone who NEEDS to have someone their or else they feel uncomfortable. You never truly know if they're with you because they love you, or because they're too scared to be alone.

Find someone stronger. Someone who didn't need to be in a relationship, but she couldn't help it but to be with you because the connection was that great between you two.

• So then how do i deal with the fact that she had someone lined up while i have nobody? Sometimes i wish i can be as fucked up as some people are so i can avoid getting hurt, it seems like i need to be a different person other than myself in order to survive in this world, because it seems all people are terrible people right now.

• Most people are utterly terrible, you're right. And one of the hardest things to do in life is fine someone with good character, morals and loyalty. I battle between being good and being bad everyday. But if you're a good person at heart, like I can tell you are, it's almost impossible to go bad. So you just need to be more selective with whom you choose to put on a pedestal and give your heart to. Because when you do give your heart to someone, you go the extra mile and you're extremely vulnerable. I personally stay single and date around for that reason, but if I found that special someone, I would give them the world, If I get hurt, only that special person would be worth it. But don't give that to just anyone, especially if they aren't worth it. I can't answer WHY she did it. All I can say is she's just like almost everyone else. Selfish. She's not that special person. You'll find her one day though and when you do, you won't even remember this chick anymore.

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't say backup as in a guy I'd want to jump into a relationship with next but I guess I do have cuddle buddies that I could use to temporarily provide me comfort but still... it's not really love and I can't say I've ever had someone lined up to date or be serious with next. I'm only in love with one person at a time.

• Cuddle buddies? Thats messed up to me..

• @I_M_LEGEND

This thing is he's going back to Korea. He has everything planned. I'm not moving to Korea ever and the age gap is at this point too big for me. Yeah you'\re right... he's not a cuddle buddy at all. We have very limited physical contact. Only hugs ^^

• yah that doesn't sound like it can work. the distance more than anything. i grew up in the west so maybe they feel more comfy... if i were him however, id be more aggressive and bold with you... you're a pretty girl

yah she offers her breasts to me and loves it when i massage them lol ok non of our friends know about it lol she's a persian girl with nice DDs and i m a breast guy. i didn't realise how innocent you guys were haha can't relate!

• Can't speak for others, but I don't. If I'm in a relationship with someone then there no need to have someone on reserve. For one, that's basically cheating. And that's leading someone on. Like no, no thanks. People are just hella dishonest these days.

Sorry that you're going through that but you deserve better anyway. She's not the girl for you.

• Maybe he wasn't a backup at all, but the reason behind y'all callin it quits.

• Ya well she cheated on this guy with me. Then went back to him afterwards, and she's done this multiple times to us. So i think she's just confused.

• Why the hell are either of you sticking around her? She's a piece of shit.

• No but I should when I have a crush on a guy I mess up by putting all of my eggs in a basket and only likeing them.

• No that's mostly a guy thing. I've never had a rebound guy but I ended up someones rebound and it hurt me emotionally.

• No, girls do not always have rebounds, if ever.

What Guys Said 3

• Next time when you look at them in their dreamy eyes, be aware of such symptoms of fakeness and deceit; you have to control them in their mind make them feel you can go at any time because of their stupidness. Don't feel bad it shows how vulnerable, weak and fickle minded she was; you will be surprised to see her crawl back at you, at that moment receive her, open your gates, gather her in like flowers in at a banquet and yet prepare to dismantle everything she envisioned for the future with you again. Go on mortal man take control of your immortal destiny.

• If they are attractive then I would say so, yes. Depends on how the girl is though.

• if she can, yes.