Help me please?

I am 17 and i have never have a boyfriend :( i am ugly or maybe because i am too shy?:D

Most Helpful Guy

• No need to worry, you're not much younger than me, I had a girlfriend at your age but it didn't last very young.
    I assume you're still in high school and it's not likely that you'll find a suitable boyfriend there but this again depends on what you want.
    Who you date in high school basically depends a lot on your popularity and in my experience high school relationships don't last very long anyway, so I'd rather focus on school instead of starting a relationship. But that's completely up to you, you need to know what you're doing. And based on your looks, I'd date you right away, you're my type, there's nothing you have to worry about regarding your appearance. It may be your shyness though that keeps the guys away from you since they probably don't know how to approach you therefore... Keep in mind that lots of people were shy in high school, but also be aware that such things change as you get older. I would date you , you're a 10 out of 10 !

What Guys Said 15

• Seriously, you think you are ugly?

And earlier you were asking about getting in shape for your prom. So I am guessing you expect to be asked out. Something seems a little odd here...

• Not at all, i myself am shy and only ugliness is how we can make ourselves feel inferior to others. I do admire some of my mates who could go out chatting girls all nite but i just never had the nerve. I recently picked up the courage to ask a girl from work for a drink and we've have meet a few times now and i'm just trying to organise a week event. So i say to you, if there is a chap you like don't be afraid to talk to him. The girl i've meet for drinks like you is shy and one evening we were both working late, we got talking, i picked up courage and i asked her for a drink and she duely obliged. Go forth and show your beauty :)

• I am 17 and I have never have a boyfriend BRING DAT ASS HERE to sir misty (#^ ^#) LOLOL anilol.com/.../butt%20slap.gif

• At that age boys tend to lack the balls (or brains) to talk to girls. Let alone someone as beautiful as you. Don't worry about it. Soon you won't be able to get rid of obnoxious jackasses.

• Don't sweat it, I didn't even start dating until I was 17 or 18 so its pretty normal, and no your certainly not ugly. Asking out a girl especially an attractive is a pretty nerve wracking experience for a guy your age so they are probably just shy.

• You are not ugly, in fact the 17 year old me would have thought quite the opposite.

I believe you haven't had a boyfriend possibly because you are too shy or possibly because you are only 17.

• It's honestly not that big of a deal, and besides you can't have a meaningful relationship until after high school for most people.

• You're freakin gorgeous I don't know why you're being shy.. Just work on how to project yourself with confidence and you're grand.

• you look good

• You're only 17.

• You are gorgeous

• just relax, you will find someone. you're still young..

• You're still young, dating at this age is ultimately pointless because it never lasts anyway.

• You're beautiful.

• Sounds like you need some Zyklon B supplements.

What Girls Said 4

• No, it is because guys are too scared to ask you out.

• I've never had a boyfriend, your over thinking this. Your not ugly and there is nothing wrong with being shy.

• Hey, honestly there's no girls or guys that are ugly. So, it's definitely not that because you probably do catch a guy's eye. If you think you're too shy, maybe try branching out. Talk to the people around you in class. Literally just this year, a friend of mine just got her first boyfriend and date to prom and she is a senior. So, I don't think there's anything wrong with you at all. Tbh, do you really want to date a boy your age? All the guys in my school are nice and everything but they are really immature when they are in relationships.

• Because you're shy. To have a relationship you need to talk. You're too shy