Would you date a psychic?

okay so this may be a weird question but, i am a psychic and i'm curious to see if you would date someone like that or not.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• You're a Psychic? Of course I'd date a Psychic! She would be incredibly intuitive and interesting to talk to. Can you read my future? That's really cool!

• yeah i can see the future but its difficult though, i need to get to know the person see what their like and i'll at some point have a dream of their future. its kinda freaky lol

• Uh Oh, there's some mystique there... hopefully good things are in both of our futures. :)

• hopefully :)

• Only to find out if they had real powers, or were just conning people!

• Meaning by psychic, can you read thoughts? If so all or just some? Because there my be goid and bad in this. For instance some things should remain private. But other times might be good to act o n the fantasy. I personally never dated a psychic yet, but not opposed to it.

• Of course I would, it doesn't really matter to me if she's a psychic or anything else.

• nah... i'd be scared of her psychic powers : O

• well... as i doubt the abilities of "psychics" (no offense to you really) I would not.

• I prefer Ghost types, sorry :c
    http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/gengar.jpg

• Sure. Tantric sex?

• yeah i totally would haha

• sure why not! But we might not stay together for long!

• What's my name?

• No offense, but why would a psychic have to ask the question? can't you just read my mind?

• You tell me, psychic. Would I?

• And you're not psychic, you're either delusional or a bloody liar.

• No. I would not date someone who takes advantage of people's fears and dreams.

What Girls Said 5

• My life is weird, everything seems to happen to me, i'm also a little bit in tune with my own psychic powers and intuition so.. . hey... can't get any weirder right? lol, if you were a guy id definitely date you, quite honestly i'm drawn to that way of life, it's mysterious and exciting, i can't deny the fact sometimes i knew what would happen before it did or the fact i've been in direct contact with a spirit before and seen a fly saucer when i was 8... it shows you how very strange and mysterious it really is out there, i like strange. I don't think id ever like to be with a person who i can't express my spirituality with.

• Of course id never date a fake psychic because id think it was wrong taking money off people and praying on their spiritual beliefs when i know the real deal is out there happening all the time.

• As long as I have seen something from her to believe she really is then sure... I'd feel weird dating her if I didn't actually believe she was. This is the same for guys I just typically think of women as psychics. I find the whole idea of seeing the future and stuff very interesting.

• its just not the future it also includes having the feeling of someone trying to contact you and then usually a few seconds or minutes later that person will call you, text you or be at your door.

• Well that is still technically the future. hahaha but yes I know what you mean. I don't believe in nor not believe in it. I just haven't encountered a psychic yet in my life so I have no real opinion on it other than it is fascinating.

• Better than a psycho...

• I don't know. You're psychic, you tell me.

• No because he'll probably be overprotective and I'll be paranoid. We'll both always assume something is going to happen to one of us