Is my crush too good for me?

So I am in love with this great guy. He likes me too and treats me like a princess. But the problem is that I'm mediocre looking and just average in ever way. He is probably the most attractive guy I've ever seen. He is really smart and talented. And he knows that he is hot and smart and likes to show off. And since we live in two different countries I can't help but think about the possibilities he has to find someone better. I feel so bad because I don't trust him but I just can't change my feelings.. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Why you feel like that? I bet you are a great person! Never , ever put yourself down!!!

• You should never think you are lesser than anyone

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't trust him, why are you still loving him so much?

I hate it SO MUCH when people whine about how they look better than their crush or their crush looks better than them or they're more popular or their crush has sucky friends or WHATEVER. Don't worry about it! It's fine! You love him for a reason and he obviously has some feelings for you.

You live in two different countries? What? It's pretty hard to trust someone SSSOOO GORGEOUS with girls that are SSSOOO much better than you because he most definitely will forget about you and go love someone else--just because she's prettier and better. Suuure.

😑😒

• Have you told my situation? Omg! Are we the same person?:D