Is cuddling with a girl the best feeling ever?

I look forward to cuddling with a girl in my next relationship. Just the bonding, comfort, feeling, closeness, and warmth of her is an amazing feeling. Especially looking into her eyes, stroking her hair and wishing time would stand still. Even better, sitting on a couch with her head in my lap just staring back at me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I'd say its one of the best feelings you can feel with a women. Though half the time I fall asleep, when I get comfortable I just kind of doze off lol.

What Girls Said 3

• Do guys like to spoon when they sleep?

• I love cuddles with my bf just feeling so close to him feeling warm and safe just untouchable

• Cuddling with my boyfriend is the best feeling ever!

What Guys Said 6

• Your boy WhiteSteve is an expert cuddler. Just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone.

• It is one of the best things ever. You feel that calm, that connection, it's like the world has stopped for you to enjoy that moment.

• That right there my friend is something I've been craving for ages, that's literally the best thing that can happen I'm a relationship

• eh... not into cuddling much tbh... but if oyu like it no prob with me

• one of the best feelings yes!
    i agree with you completely, i often find its even better after intense love making!

• I love cuddling with girls