Im single again, where can I meet new guys?

I've been single for about 2 months now, it was hard for me but I've now moved on and feel ready to meet new people! I do like going out to bars and clubs with my mates every weekend! But what other places are good to meet new guys? Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're looking for a new romance, stay away from the men you'd meet at a bar or club. As for where else to go, I'll let you know when I figure that out myself. I'd just keep a lookout in your everyday life. Could be a cute guy in your life you just haven't paid much attention to before.

• Yeah i know clubbing isn't a good idea to meet a potential boyfriend!

• Okay, thank you for the good advise!

• No problem, hope you find your guy!

What Guys Said 4

• I think it all depends on what type of guy you're looking for. Clubs/Bars are not the place for nice guys, lol

• Yeah i do know that lol Going to bars and clubs has recently been a regular thing for me but would like to know where is a better place to meet new guys!

• sooo what kind of "new guy" are you looking for? as I said, it depends on what you're looking for.

• just go in the video game department of your trusted electronics vendor. you´ll find plenty there and i heard they´re cheep these days. but do look after the receipt... they tend to be damaged sometimes.

• Guy are everywhere. And as a girl, you have many options (more if you are pretty)

Try dating site/tinder/social events/church/mall/clubs/bars/school

• Bars and clubs will be the best if good guys hang out there a lot. Oh wait, girls like bad boys I forgot.

• Not me, i prefer decent/good guys!

• The gym is not bad. But good guys usually don't make a move at the gym because they think girls aren't interested in talking to guys at the gym. You will generally meet douches and arrogant guys there. Depends on where you live, if you have a professional baseball team in your town. You may meet a guy there. The mall is okay too. Coffee shops aren't bad either if you are in line.
      Meeting a single girl is super tough for guys too. I can rarely find single girls that have an okay personality and over a little bit above average in looks.

What Girls Said 1

• Walking around town or go to a major city and walk around. Then there's online but there's also catfishing that goes on there.

• Yeah i have tried using apps like hot or not and tinder but haven't really had any luck on there

• Most apps are used for antisocial dingbats who can't make any type of real life connection.

• Yeah I agree, i mean noone would make a decent conversation with me! Complete waste of time!