I kissed him and he won't text me back?

Okay so I kissed this guy at a party on Friday and we got along really well and So i asked for his number and he told me to text me the next day. So I did. The text took 3 hours to be read and when he read it he didn't reply. Im really confused cause we got on so well and he was such a nice guy like he wasn't like a player or anything. He wasn't even drunk when we kissed and he's the one who approached me. It is 10:00pm so I don't know maybe he was too tired? Does any guy or girl know what's going on or like why he wouldn't reply after reading it and does anyone think maybe he would reply tomoorrow (ik im overthinking) (Hes 16 im 15) it's just at the back of my mind thats all,

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Don't be clingy. That is such a turn off when girls do this. Be laid back about it. If he doesn't want to text, it's fine. You don't know if he's a player, you just met him at a party.

• Throw your phone in the ocean and send him a court subpoena

What Girls Said 1

• Did you by any chance mean mins not hours? If it was 3hrs... poor guy, that would have overwhelmed him