Why are males on online dating sites just crazy and want to put women down?

i meet tons of guys online... most are really screwed up. most admit to having social issues with women and being screwed up.. many are just disturbed and psychotic. this is the majority really. so me.. im a beautiful woman.. im nice confident.. not arrogant and down to earth. In the end many of these freaks will end up trying to bash me, put me down or call me names. Some will say "no wonder you're SINGLE" or "no wonder you're looking for someone to hang out with." and try to make me feel like im a loser...

its really weird.. you'd think they would try to get with a pretty and nice intelligent female- but not the case. i posted an ad to go to disney.. i'll get males who will lie to me, lead me on.. i have a a pass etc.. one guy, made plans then made a last min cancellation which they usually do flakes psychos.. i expect it. Then he proceeded to harass me later and call me names... why are they trying to make a normal female feel somethings wrong with her? why are they constantly trying to put me or other women down? what is wrong with these weirdos? 99% of them are really crazy... i just had a guy walk out on me even though i was willing to most likely have sex with him. he was an older male 40's, who claims he has major issues and women and social issues. he just wanted to dominate me or feel powerful.. and reject me. i was nothing but nice to him kind.. mayn of these people are mentally ill or sick and even claim to be... besides their issues why are they always trying to bring women or people down and esp nice or positive good people down... it confuses me.

I've had many crazy ugly guys just go psycho on me b/c they were too socially awkward to know HOW to get sex and instead, they came over and wanted it but didn't try and didn't get anything (not that they would have) but they had this deep seated rage and took it out on me through text.. calling me names, projecting their own issues onto me... these crazies get really psycho and its scary. one psycho online was even cyberstalking

im nice to these people treat them well.. and basically.. all they do is end up bashing me or projecting onto me. its gotten so bad im scared to date online now b/c every person i meet is a psycho.. theyre angry vindictive and just want to lash out at random women.. many have been hurt badly by women and I've been hurt by men but i dont lash out at males.. these people really are psychotic and have issues but it still seems weird that so many do

Most Helpful Guy

• AbusiI'm sorry you had to deal with these creeps. Most likely, they look at you and something about you reminds them of a girl who bullied them or an abusive relationship they had. They respond by abusing you because you remind them of that person. Really, in my honest opinion, you're an effigy. Nothing all that psychotic about it, you can't fathom why someone would harm others for no apparent reason because you're used to guys who will walk away or swallow their pride and talk to you, despite the fact that you look familiar. On top of that, there are a lot of people with autism spectrum disorders that use online dating. People these condition get bullied quite frequently and they grow weary of the bullshit, not to mention the anxiety of meeting someone new. Or they could just be chauvinist pricks who need to get over themselves.

• And I hate typing on a phone. a

• that's true.. its just weird. most of them just act crazy. but its more like they hate me b/c im pretty and jus twant to reject me or who knows. this other guy we texted daily.. he was so nice.. then he got weird.. and just walked out like a powertrip.. i know he did it just to reject a woman b/c women probably reject him. im tryign to figure out how to counteract it and show them they're the losers and not powerful

What Guys Said 4

• The internet is a dark world...

• Because guys on these sites can put up a front easier. For instance what looks good on paper is not always good IRL. The opposite is also true, a person might not look good on paper and be great IRL.

I've tried online dating years ago and apparently got hits from gaIs wasn't attracted to. Does that make me shallow? Maybe, it's just how I'm wired.

Online chemistry doesn't always lead to chemistry IRL or sanity.

• uhm well it is the internet after all. These kind of people will more likely date online because it requires a bit less effort on their part, and so it helps to compensate for their lacking social skills.

• because some guys just want to fuck and use dating sites as some kind of catalogue for girls they want to fuck... i feel like the few ones who actually wants to find a gf. dating sites suck !

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you should try and get to know them more over the dating site before you meet them? There are really nice and awesome guys on online dating sites it just takes more work to find them.

• That may be true, but I don't anyone entertains the thought that perhaps the nice guys are overlooked, entirely. It's hard to tell especially since it's the Interwebz and everyone is anonymous. That's why I don't do online dating, either.

• Stupid phone!

• @SIGguy
      I've actually met some really awesome guy from online dating, it's really not that hard to tell if you talk to them for longer than a week.

• Try a paid site.

• They are all the same. A joke.

• Weird. I didn't have many such experiences on paid sites, personally.

• You're really getting too caught up in this "showing them up" power trip. Just blow off the crazies. Trying to top them just generates craziness in yourself, which attracts more crazies.