Taller and older than me and wants to date me? Is this normal?

A girl who does modeling, 3 years older than me and also a little taller. She's my sister's friend and she saw me with her a couple of times. She asked my sister if i had a girlfriend and came to spend a night at our home to try to get me. I couldn't believe it when my sister told me because i only get attention from shorter girls and taller girls seem to like me but never interested in dating me. Note that i am only somewhere between 5'9 and 5'8

Most Helpful Guy

• That's great for you. Congratulations. I don't think her being slightly taller and older is of any concern.

What Girls Said 1

• It's kinda normal,. but it's a good thing. I like this Short guy who is younger than me but he likes me and I intend to let him know I like him. So it’s cool.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, don't question it, just go for it XD It ain't everyday you get a model after you.