Does anyone know dating sites for teens that pair you up with people in your state? Should I even use a teen dating site?

I'm 14 and I never had a boyfriend. I'm kinda nervous of not finding anyone. I want to interracial date. I tried telling my crush I like him but he's not interested. I want a close personal bestfriend kind of boyfriend. The problem is I can't see him, only in 2 more years physically because of my age even if he's in my state. Should I wait until my new school? (Going into freshman year in a different area) Should I join one? If so, what are some sites?

Anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• You already know you want to date interacially at 14? I would honestly try Google.

What Guys Said 3

• Dating sites are not reliable due to the fact that 90% of profiles are fake and these websites make you to spend money to use the whole website. So in my opinion it's best to meet people physically rather than over the internet since there are too many risks.

• Try tinder?

• There is an app called chatous. That's where I met my ex

What Girls Said 0