If you gf is taller will you be ashamed of taking her out in public places?

questions says it all.. Just being embarrassed that your girlfriend is taller than you?

He's 5'10" in 6'.. We're both physically and mentally attractive but I was wondering if he ever felt ashamed that's all.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Guys don't typically care and if they do, it's for physical attraction purposes, not "what people think." If anything it's the girls making a big deal about wanting a taller guy more than anything.

• some tall girls are like that.. I'm not

• Haha wow shallow much... Some women are just affected by their height so much that they make that a priority. It's sad if you think about it

• I had a great experience being tall with sports and guys

• As long as she doesn't care I don't care. I find that too many tall women don't like being taller than men, it makes them feel unfeminine or like they are my mother or some such.

But personally I don't care if I'm half her size in heels!

• Yeah I don't care if he's shorter

• I wouldn't be ashamed of her but I might feel insecure about it. I feel like I'd probably get used to it over time tho.

• I'm sorry to say this but if she was taller i probably wouldn't have went out with her in the first place.

• It's fine some guys have a problem with it.. some don't

• To be honest, she wouldn't my girlfriend if she is taller than me. I'm just not attractive to them, to be honest.

• It's okay some people just can't get over the fact... I'm not at all offended but thanks for sharing

• dated one for 4 years.

we did everything everywhere until we couldnt no more.

i m 5 10 she was 5 11...

she took me like a champion. no others matched her afterwards.

• Yeah he's 5'10 and I'm 6'.. Wow that's so sweet but sorry it ended

• well he's not short by any standards.

thats all that matters then!

i loved doggyin my girl from behind... her nice long legs looked so hot...

• Yeah it's always the legs haha

• I wouldn't be. In fact, I'd be proud to take her out in public because I have a gf who's with me even though I'm shorter than her.

• Not if I could wear her heels and she was in flats.

• Haha no

• we just have to go with it then. I don't care what anyone else thinks about me. It's like a rat's fart it doesn't matter.

• Well okay

• No, I would not.

• I wouldn't be embarrassed. Fuck social norms.

• Why the hell would I care? It's not like she could beat me up because she's taller.

• Why would I? I know a lot of tall girls. They are hot too.

• Haha yeah we can be hot too.. We're not all like ugly Giants

• I'm 5-10. If she was like 6ft or 6-1, whatever. But 7ft tall like a basketball player? That draws a line. lol.

• Yeah I dont date anyone over6'11" neither

• Of Course not thats nonsense

• Nope, I would be proud, I love tall girls, even taller than me ;)))

• That wouldn't really bother me.

• Embarrassed that I'm so small. Unless I'm visibly stronger.

• Yeah he's much more muscular

• You're one of the first girls that has made it sound like such a positive thing! I always suspected that would be the case. Is it really that easy to become a model? hmmm... wow! What about getting a date? How often do you get approached?

• I mean I have the body to become one and have been asked and I did a little to go help go to college.. Guys are the least of my worries! Some guys love it and those who don't stay in the shadows while the attractive confident ones ask me out. I get approached when I'm at practice in my skirt (tennis) or shorts a lot but some just walk up to me and start a conversation. I guess I got lucky with a brain and looks. Being tall is amazing

• Of course not. I'd feel just as comfortable and proud as if I was with someone shorter than myself. It's not a big deal.

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy is embarrassed of his girl, she should just leave him and find a real man.