DO girls care if guys are shy or not talkative on dates?

what are things we can ask you on dates?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, it does matter. at least to me it does.
    a guy needs to talk because I don't want to be the only one talking the whole time...

but who knows maybe some girls that like to talk a lot would like a guy that does not talk a lot.

and few questions you can ask, something simple or something interesting just to keep the conversation going :D

What Girls Said 2

• In person, I'm a shy girl but Im usually outgoing around shy guys! I usually bring the wild side out of them and get them to talking. I love to make them blush and keep them laughing. Its so weird though because Im the quiet one around outgoing people.

• I would, because I'm kind of shy. But when I'm nervous I ramble. So I would want a participant in conversation to keep on track and keep me from making a fool of myself lol.

What Guys Said 1

• try not to think on what to ask, but on how to ask. make your questions open ended. not just a yes or no. that way you can respond to what she said and get the conversation going. trust me its hard to add to a yes or no question. you dont have to focus on one topic. try to get it to flow. lets say you're talking about movies. like chappie you could go a few places with that. like AI, policing, robots in homes tomorrow, etc...