If you dumped someone, would you still have them on your social media?

Just wondering if you'd like to see your ex-date on your social media.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't keep them up on my social media. I would delete them and block them and move on with my life because I don't want to see them in my fed and I want to be able to move on asap. If I were to keep them on my social media I would never be able to move on. When you delete/block them from social media it helps heal some of the pain and it helps move on very quickly. Once I dump them I cut off all contact with them completely and I never look back. Its a waste of time, why keep them up on your social media if you two aren't together anymore?

What Girls Said 3

• No, I'd delete all of our memories! As long as I have the image of us being together and happy... I will never move on!

• I personally wouldn't. But I said this to my ex and it hurt his feelings deeply knowing that I was going to block him from Twitter, insta, Facebook, snap chat and my cell. I just want to remove any feelings of attraction before I see them again in the future. That's just the kind of person I am.

• If I dumped someone, I would not have any contact with them or have an interest. There is a reason why I would not want to be associated with them.

What Guys Said 0