He is acting differently what does this mean?

Okay so started talking to this guy almost two months ago. We have been texting a lot like basically all day except when we are in class or doing something like studying which is kind of all the time. But point and blank text a lot never ran out of things to say. Flirted and he even told me himself he wants to date me he just isn't sure of the distance. I said wouldn't hurt to try it though all good blah blah. But last week to now (i was on break) I didn't want to bother him because he had school so i would say hello exchange a few text but now the text are short, sounds like he doesn't want to talk to me as much. SO me being the person I am , I start thinking "well he is pulling away and is no longer interested in me" but gradually i started to fall for this guy. Not so bad to the point it is going to kill me if he does say peace out but like i am bummed i want it to work out! So am I correct he is loosing interest? or do you guys think it is something else?

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you ask him what's up?

• I don't know how to ask without sounding desperate.

• So what if you sound desperate (which you don't). You have a right to know why his attitude change

What Girls Said 0