I think my boyfriend is transgender?

I've gotten my hands on some evidence but he still effusively denies it. Is it probably that he'll one day be honest about it?

If there are any transgender people out there, can you share your experiences and opinions? thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• You confronted him about it! thats ballsy, but good for you =)
    It might be very insulting if he is actually not transgender...
    What lead you to believe this?

• Some childhood photos... that's the biggest tell-tale signs huh :/

• Thank you, things are all good now :D

• :D
      i am so happy! lol! I don't know why!

What Guys Said 2

• Find out all the doctors he's been to and see if any of them perform surgeries.

• Good idea, but I've made up my mind to wait and see what happens.

• What's the evidence?

What Girls Said 3

• You got your hands on some evidence? He's denying it? Then maybe, just maybe, he isn't!

• PM me, I'm very involved in LGBT things and I can try to help. Well, if you wanna just talk about it here you can too, my main question is what "evidence" do you have?

• Thanks! I just messaged you!

• Even if he is, why does it matter?

• It actually matters a whole lot. If OP is straight and is not comfortable being in a lesbian relationship, that may mean some things will change down the line for them as a couple.

"He" may be repressing his feelings now, but let me tell you, that level of dysphoria never goes away for a person who is transgender. It comes back 1, 5, 10, 15, 20 years later, and eventually the best choice is to transition anyhow and to hopefully feel right in their body for once, running on the right hormones and all.

• I do understand both of your views. Even though I'm straight, I would still love him (whether he was born female or male). It's just very sad that he would lie to me about it. I appreciate honesty very much.

• He's probably afraid you'll leave him or he's not. He may just be a little feminine