Can I date 3 guys at the same time?

i go slow... and i really dont know who i prefer... i barely know them, and one more question, if it's ok, when should be the time when i should rush to decide?

Most Helpful Guy

• Date? Well, there's nothing serious yet, so I don't see why it's wrong. I couldn't do that, I don't like it, just like I wouldn't like it if the girl I'm dating is dating another guy.
    If you wouldn't mind those guys you wanna date to date other girls while dating you, then go for it.

• well i'd prefer to be the only one so there's no competition but i would still date the guy

What Guys Said 6

• As long as they know that you're not dating exclusively it's absolutely fine, a lot of people don't date exclusively. Just don't expect them to date you exclusively and there should be no resentment. And you shouldn't rush to decide, although if you were going to have spark with someone it should occur within the first few dates. Don't rush it and have fun.

• It will be very hard to pull it off you will find out

• Go on a date with all of them. Choose who you think is the most compatible. Start a relationship with him, and break it off with the other two after the first date.

• Why not every other girl does

• yes. just dont get caught and make sure you know how to foresee things and time it properly.

you're skating on fragile balance here... just know its a process of elimination, not trying to keep/balance the 3.

• Most young women are promiscuous any way. Go for it - just make sure you don't hide it from the guys you're dating that you aren't exclusive

What Girls Said 2

• It is fine! Until you guys are in an actual exclusive relationship that is what you should be doing. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. there is no need to rush into a relationship, get to know them all and see who you are most compatible with. That's what dating is for ! I wouldn't be being sexual with them all though...

• I mean I guess it's "okay" if they all know about it. Honestly I don't think poly relationships can really work out (I believe, for example, that one person in a 3-person relationship would just become a third wheel and be less loved than the others), but hey if that's your thing, go for it.