Help A Girl Out: Is He Into Me?

Guy friend kisses me on the forehead. Multiple times. He does this every time we hang out. He would also hug me, sometimes tight hugs.

He would playfully push me and tousle my hair. He does not do this to our mutal female friend.

He also buys me presents, stuff he knows I like. Just the other day he bought a book I had my eye on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you blind? Seems like you are. Do all your other guy friends do this and thats what makes his actions so hard to decipher? How about you compare and contrast and do a little brainstorming because it looks like you aren't looking at the big picture. I can't believe he is doing all of this and you are still questioning it. Perhaps you left out vital information which leads me to assume you are being silly. Who knows?

What Guys Said 1

• He's into you. If you're not stopping his advances, especially multiple forehead kisses, you might be into him as well. If you are, tell him. Be honest

What Girls Said 1

• Lucky O_o... He's definitely into you...