What to do? Advice?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 8 months. We was so happy and loveable blah blah. Every time I call him it seems like I am bothering him or getting on his nerves. He says I have shit to do I need to get a shower and do this blah blah. I don't call him that much. Even when i text him he gives me short answers. I get annoyed and ask him why does it take you so long to text back. He says I was cleaning or doing this. Which I know he takes his phone with him everywhere. Always in his pocket. He has a group chat with friends that he's always on texting for hours. I asked him what is it do you not like me anymore? Do you not want to be with me? Do you not like talking to me? He says yes I want to be with you and and when did I say I didn't want to be with you. I think he cares but can't understand why I am on the back burner.

We live in 2 different states I only see him 2 days out of the week.!
I give him space we don't live together he lives an hour away. I'm always not with him. I can't be too clingy.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a big difference between being physically clingy and being virtually clingy. What I mean by virtually clingy is by texting him constantly and asking what he's doing, why didn't he respond to your text, and asking him how it takes so long to respond to your text, etc. It drives me up the wall when a girl does this to me.
    I'd highly advise you to give him space. Be more laid back about talking to him. Just because he didn't respond to your text instantly, isn't a big deal. The reason for a relationship is to be happy and relaxing, not necessarily meaning constantly texting/talking. Just give him some space.

What Girls Said 1

• Because its hard to respect someone who is constantly kissing your ass, and you're kissing his ass by sending him so many txts and waiting by the phone and asking why he didn't text back right away...
    He knows he has you wrapped around his finger right now and he doesn't have to put any effort into it, you are putting in enough effort for the both of you and then some!

I guarantee you if you stop texting him and calling him, he'll start to be like his old self again, give it time! Give yourself a time frame... say to yourself " I will not start any conversations with him what so ever for 2 whole weeks", and actually stand by your word... or the reltionship will fail!
    P. S Love is like sand in your hand, hold it too tight it will dribble away slowly, hold it too loosely and you will lose it but hold it just right, and its yours forever!

What Guys Said 3

• Dude your being to clingy either give him space or break up with him

• HAH! GAAAAAY!

• Give the man some space will ya.