Is it just human nature to want what you can't have?

I think my problem (and yes, it is a problem for me) is that I always want what I feel like I probably can't have. I always want guys that I know wouldn't go for me, mostly people like managers at work and things like that. Guys that are obviously focused on other things or people besides me, when I think about them and crave them all the time. Haha. Will I grow out of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's female nature perhaps. Married women or women in power do absolutely nothing for me. As for a subordinate envious of my super awesome management status? You can have my chief status genetics, if you say "pretty please".

By the way, you're a good looking hipster chick. Who says you can't seduce the fk out of your manager? He's not a financial manager at Goldman Sachs. He's totally attainable.

What Guys Said 2

• The grass is always greener on the other side, ain't it.

• I think it's human nature to want what you don't have.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm only a couple years older, but I'm the exact same way. I don't know if you're exactly the way I am though, so I can't say for sure if you'll grow out of it or not.

It sucks though, doesn't it?

• it's called envy. Always other side of the world look greener.