Dating black women?

Do Mexicans , Hispanics , or preferably Guatemalans like and or date African American women?

Agreed, the older the nicer but not all the time. Young black girls do have attidudes that are unbearable and not comfortable being around but that's comes from immaturity and respect they have for others (that goes for any other race as well) . As well as the hot ones sometimes they are just as nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many Latino guys would have no problem dating black women. It is just that many don't make a move since they think they would get rejected.

• If this is true they shouldn't , we don't bite most African Americans love dating outside our race.

• That's very flattering

• Lol awesome.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm Mexican and i find black women attractive Guatemala is just underneath Mexico so i don't think it's that much different.

• I'm Mexican though I look white... white skin and blue eyes. I wouldn't mind dating a black girl. I have seem some really attractive!

• I'm Mexican American and black women aren't exactly at the top of my list but I still wouldn't mind dating one. I've seen some hot ones.

What Girls Said 5

• i asked mexican what race they would like to date. most of them said their own race. but then again few did not care :) so I bet a lot of Latinos would find you attractive so don;t you worry :D

• Keke Palmer used to date a guy who is black/Guatemalan
    that's all I got. lol

• Do you honestly believe there are absolutely no couples out in the world that include a black woman and a Mexican/Hispanic/Guatamalan man?

• Honestly I don't see many especially where I live I barely see couples like that

• I love Hispanic guys. I have a crush on one but, he wasn't interested when I told him I liked him.

• I'm nervous to tell him I do , I met him in 5th grade and we were close friends but when i couldn't make it to a play date with him he got mad and never talked to me. Now we go to the same college and we talk like nothing has changed and I still like him. It drives me crazy lol

• Just force yourself to, think now or never. That's what I thought. Then poof, there I was expressing my feelings to someone who didn't care. :/

• I'm going to have to take your word for it

• Course they do. My boyfriend is a Niggarican

sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/.../...ns-doitbetter.png