How many of you believe it's okay to cheat on your significant other?

I'm just curious. I think it's absolutely pathetic! It makes me sick to the stomach. It's the cruelest way to hurt another human beings feelings, it doesn't just affect the relationship but the person forever.

• YEAH!
  • NO WAY!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's never okay... but it happens every day. And the reasons for the cheating are so different from case to case that it's hard to know where to start when it comes to breaking the pattern. You can try to do everything right, and still get cheated on.

What Guys Said 7

• There was a loser a couple of days back who created a myTake talking about the virtues of cheating on your significant other.

I wish I could introduce to him the virtue of my fist hitting his face.

• never ok. if you decide that you want to be with someone else either get the ok to have an open relationship or end the relationship

• Happened to me twice, it's definitely not okay.

• Nah its harsh asf. Might as well not even be with your "significant other" if you gonna cheat.

• Yeah, no. Definitely not.

• To be honest it is never okay to cheat on your significant other I've been in a relationship for over a year now and i cheated twice, i felt really bad about it because i knew how much she loved me and trusted me but i took it all for granted.

• And if you keep cheating on her you shouldn't be with her!

• There's a fine line between loyalty and stupidity, and you are making her cross that line.

• We are good now, i was young, dumb, and full of cum. But now im all hers and she forgave me for it and we love eachother a lot

• Its happened to me in my last relationship and I would never do that to my gf

What Girls Said 10

• The one's who said yeah are honestly just trolls. Of course it's not okay unless there is some kind of arrangement... like an open relationship... and even then it's not cheating so I don't know

• No, it's not ok. If you're not ready to commit, then don't get in a relationship. And if you feel the urge to cheat, end the relationship. It's not that hard.

• For no fucking way!

• It disgusts me when I see questions where they ask how to cheat or how not to get caught and other things. It's horrible.

• I don't think too many people think that's okay.

• Lol, never. It's never okay to cheat on someone. It's so selfish, if you're not happy then do the other person a favor and end it.

• Not at all!! xoxo

• NO WAYYYY. but now in this days guys/woman are not faithful!!

• not all just most okay! just wanted to make that clear

• I hate when people think it's okay. I wanna just punch them in the face!

• i also hate that. why do they think its right to do that!
      and I also don't like it when woman/man
      they know they are getting cheated but still stay with that girl
      same goes for the man. they just seem to like it...

I've seen this more often noww

• It's definitely not okay and it shows that you are a selfish person and that you're not mature enough to be in a relationship