Am I forever single?

I'm 19 years old and I've never had a boyfriend. I haven't even had a "thing" with anyone before. I have kissed a guy before, he was drunk so it didn't go so well. But other than that, nothing. I have friends who go through boys and have boyfriends one right after the other. I just don't know why nothing hasn't happened to me. I'm not a model or anything, I'm average, like most girls. So many people say that one day, you are gonna find the best guy ever and that I have a great personality. But, this waiting game sucks. I know I'm young but I just want to have some experience. I just don't know what I should do, and I just want some advice.

What Guys Said 2

• Relax you have your entire life ahead of you I didn't even date until I was like 17 or 18 plus being that age and never been in a relationship is a lot more common then you would think.

• I would ask you out!!!

What Girls Said 0