It is true that Asian girls are considered more beautiful by white guys and normal or ugly by Asian guys?

Because the eyes and perhaps the face are cute for white guys while are normal or boring for Asian guys?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• there are ugly Asians too, but for the most part guys do find Asians very beautiful

• In prefer white over Asian. I wished white girls were more into Asian guys xD

• an ugly Asian girl to an Asian guy would be considered hot to a white guy. Most of the Asian girl/white guy couples i've seen, the girl was average/ugly.

What Girls Said 2

• Nah. I think it depends on the individual.

But just putting this here for laughs
    http://i.qkme.me/3s5lfb.jpg

• Not really. I've seen A TON of Asian men who absolutely cherish, adore, and celebrate the unique beauty of Asian women! I have seen so many beautiful Asian couples and I love that vibe of unity I often find among them.

Personally where I'm from, I've seen much more Asian guys who love Asian females in comparison to white guys.