He already wants to commit, but I don't know yet?

He's moving things very slow, he hadn't even kissed me yet. But he cuddled with me a little on the couch, and asked of we were exclusive. (We've been on like 4 dates).

From what he's told me he normally moves things really fast, they last a month or less and then end. (That they're meaningless for the most part). Amd that he doesn't want that with me.

I like that he wants something, but my ex is still moving out. (It's been a few months, about 3, and he should be out soon). But I feel like I'm still getting out of something and I don't want to buckle down right now. I told him that after he asked if we were exclusive.

Him wanting to pin it down sort of freaked me out, I like him, but I just don't know yet. Will that change? I don't want to hurt him if I don't have to.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you might change you mind. I feel that you shouldn't rush things even though he wants to. You need time to heal from the break up from the ex. I do think it is good that your dating and been going out on dates. He needs to understand that you would need more time. He does seem rushy on wanting to be exclusive. I think relationships take time to develop and it takes time to get to know each other.

What Girls Said 0