Okay here it goes I'm 21 and Latina (from Venezuela to be exact) I don't have kids and never been married, he is 40 black and single no wife/kids?

I work construction (yes I am a female) and he works finance, we meet when I was working as a shot girl in a stip club a job which I left because it made him uncomfortable. We been on an off for the pass year/ year and a half. We go out to dinner to play bowling etc and we always have crazy sex together, we get high and just watch movies and have fun. Here is my problem I like him more than just a friends with benefits I'm starting to get feelings and want more, this has happen once before so I told him I needed some space and didn't spoke to him for almost 6 months on which I saw and dated another guy but i always come back to him, no other guy can satisfy me now and well im afraid that if I open my mouth and say something touchy feeling he will pull away (side note when we meet I just told him I wanted to have sex with him and thats it so he knows I'm not one to be all romantic and cheesy, in fact I kinda hate romantic stuff) so how do I go from here. He hasn't meet my friends and I haven't meet his, after all he could be my father I know my family and friends won't approve, but I want to take this from having sex and hanging out to a little more ( I'm not planning on marrying or having children) but I would like to meet his friends and for him to meet mine.
Sorry if I ramble

• walk away
  • tell him how i feel

Most Helpful Guy

• just go for it, speak your mind, if things don't work out at least you will have given it a go, be upfront and honest

• Thanks dricky2011 😊

• no problem, if you even need a chat feel free to drop me a message, i will reply when i can

What Guys Said 3

• nothing wrong with asking to hang out with his friends. that age difference is really something though.

• Honestly... total train wreck. I'll give you a bit of advice, it's VERY difficult for guys to gain respect for girls they just had for pussy. At his age, he's been lucky to get someone younger but he's obviously not going anywhere and you're on track to follow. I don't see why he would want it beyond sex other than to get young vagina

• Ouch that hurt but at least you are honest so what I should walk away that's what you are trying to say

• Who is to say that I don't, seriously anonymous you are judging me for a few paragraphs I wrote, I have 21 years of history and preconceive notions that have been imbedded in me since childhood. All from which I have tried to distance myself from, and yeah you may be right I may love for the moment and all it stands for but I know out there they is someone who will love me exactly for who I am and doesn't want to change me into some stepford version of what I girl should be.

• Why do you want me to change and become they version of a serious girl. What is a serious girl? One that have a 9-5 job, pays her bills and has her own place, she has goals and aspirations, she is well educated and likes to keep informed in all the worlds matters, she volunteers at soup kitchens and animal shelters, she keeps her house clean, does her own laundry etc.. She doesn't dress provocative to lot attract the type of attention that goes along with dressing sexy, she has manners and behaves according to the occasions. Well anonymous I am all that and more. I take pride in who I am. I know I'm not perfect and I still have room for improvement but why should I hide the fact that I am a very sexual person to fit some mold. Why should I say to the guy I like that I want to have him right there and then. Why does it have to be a period of waiting to sleep with someone because thats what society tells you to do. Why should I deny myself the greatest pleasure ever known to comply

• I recommend anal.

• Who is to say we haven't try that lol

• Sorry English is not my first language

• Don't be sorry. It's dandy.

What Girls Said 1

• I just think you can do better. You are young, single, probably pretty since you used to be a shot girl and you're fucking some 40 year old bachelor? I'm sorry Im not answering your question but is this someone youd be cool with bringing around your people? I know if I was in your shoes everyone would judge the shit out of me.

• Yes actually I would love to bring him around but I really don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. My family are not to keen to African Americans and well my mom is 42 so that would be a shock to see her younger daughter dating a guy that could be my father