Why does this girl nibble/suck on her hair while on a date?

I know I won't get a straight answer from the person in mind but she isn't the first to suck/nibble on her hair during a date. At first I thought it was basic nervousness, then over the years I thought it was sexual nervousness.

So basically that's my question to the girls is sucking/rubbing your hair over your lips a nervous tick in general or a getting turned on nervous tick cause I have seen enough to call it either way.

• Sucking/Rubbing your hair on your lips during a date is just a general nervous tick
    100% (1)0% (0)100% (1)Vote
  • Sucking/Rubbing your hair on your lips during a date is a sexually turned on nervous tick
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also to clarify I do not mean on a first date, I am talking 3-4 dates in. Never shows up on a first date for some reason.

0|0
2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• sorry but I just find that weird in my opinion, but then again I don't even play with my hair when I'm flirting, however I do know that touching the lips is suppose to mean they want to kiss you if this helps.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I know girls that does that because they love the taste of it.. & also it can become a bad habit!

lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.