Is it bad that I like hanging out with my guy friends more than my boyfriend?

I live with my boyfriend and care about him but he never wants to take me out (even though I offer to pay and pitch ideas) or watch movies at home with me. almost all my friends are guys and I avoided going out for months because I felt guilty going to events without my bf. I now go to parties and watch sports on the weekends with my friends and my bf stays home even though I invite him. I often feel like my friends appreciate and respects me more than my boyfriend does.. am I wrong to feel this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is bad.

What Guys Said 1

• He sounds really boring

What Girls Said 2

• It's totally undertandable that you enjoy being with your friends more than him. Sounds like he's not putting any effort into being with you at all. Have you asked yourself why you are still with him in the first place?

• No you just get more attention from your friends and your guy is just not that intimate