I have a problem with seeing this guy because of my school, am I doing it wrong?

I have a problem with seeing this guy because of my school. I have so much homeworks and tests and I'm dating this guy that lives 30 minutes from me and I can only meet him once a week because of it and it's on fridays.. Am I doing it wrong that takes my school first and then him? I feel bad to tell him because he might think I'm annoying, can never hang out and is never available. He is available and can hang out always and I'm not.

Updates:
I can't* not I'm not..

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You are absolutely not doing anything wrong. School should be your top priority at this point, not a boyfriend. Once a week is plenty at this point. If things slow down a little with school, then you can think about seeing him more, but otherwise really once a week isn't too bad. And don't feel guilty about it - it's not your fault that he lives 30 minutes from you instead of just down the street. I'm sure he understands and doesn't hold it against you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It's not really your fault about All the work

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• School's your number one priority but when yuo do get the change to see him make it memorable :)

0|0
    0|0