I have a problem with seeing this guy because of my school, am I doing it wrong?

I have a problem with seeing this guy because of my school. I have so much homeworks and tests and I'm dating this guy that lives 30 minutes from me and I can only meet him once a week because of it and it's on fridays.. Am I doing it wrong that takes my school first and then him? I feel bad to tell him because he might think I'm annoying, can never hang out and is never available. He is available and can hang out always and I'm not.

I can't* not I'm not..

Most Helpful Girl

• You are absolutely not doing anything wrong. School should be your top priority at this point, not a boyfriend. Once a week is plenty at this point. If things slow down a little with school, then you can think about seeing him more, but otherwise really once a week isn't too bad. And don't feel guilty about it - it's not your fault that he lives 30 minutes from you instead of just down the street. I'm sure he understands and doesn't hold it against you.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not really your fault about All the work

What Girls Said 1

• School's your number one priority but when yuo do get the change to see him make it memorable :)