What did I do wrong? Why is he suddenly uninterested?

After a couple of months of constant texting, snapchatting and a couple of really good dates, he suddenly being really distant and acting really uninterested. He's not initiating texting. He'll reply and ask questions - but the replies will be short and take ages. He's not made any mention of another date. What did I do wrong? I feel like I must've done something to make him suddenly so uninterested. Especially as only a week ago he was being really flirty and saying he liked spending time with me. Did he meet someone else? I feel like I have a right to know but don't want to be desperate. I last text him 2 days ago to just say good luck with his medical boards, but he's not replied or anything. Should I just leave it? Wait for him to text back or text him again? I just hate not knowing what went wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him alone, and don't bother him. Don't wait around, date other people. He has probably met someone else. My experience has been that if a man doesn't stake a claim on you within a month he is not seriously considering you. :( this might change but take yourself off his radar completely and make him wonder about you. If he's not wondering, he doesn't care and neither should you.

What Guys Said 1

• Just leave it and carry on with your life no need to stress over this bozoe

What Girls Said 3

• you probably care now more than ever bc you realize he doesn't, trust me I've been in this situation, forget him and you'll realize you don't really care :)

• Just leave it... he may just be busy, or he may have lost interest.. either way there's not really anything you can do about it and there's no point driving yourself mad over it. Also, even if he has lost interest that doesn't necessarily mean you've done something "wrong"... maybe he just doesn't think you guys click the way you seem to think you do.

• Leave. Don't beg.