My girl broke up with me out of nowhere and I'm angry how do I get over her fast?

THough as I look back she said she was unsure of the relationship for a month already. Mostly because I think we texted too much so I was no longer a mystery or a challenge.

We aren't friends on Facebook but I check her page a lot and just am pissed that she broke up with me. How do you get over someone FAST besides getting with someone else.

It's harder as a guy to just find another girl

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about what you've learned. All our failed relationships teach us something to make the next relationship better.

What Girls Said 1

• Get totally hammered. It's not the healthiest thing to do, but it works. Or you can always do what I do when I'm pissed about something: Throw rocks at something until your arm hurts.

What Guys Said 1

• Go out with your guy friends, drink, flirt, scream, cry and get it out. Whatever you do leave your phone at home, DO NOT CALL HER! Hit the strip bar fantasize, and let her go.