Guys: Virgins with high sex drives?

guys, would you date a virgin that waits till she's married for sex but has a high sex drive? She won't have sex but she will do other things besides that with you.

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • See Results

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in relationship for two years with a girl you described perfectly. We lived together even. I was more than fine with it. I still got off almost every day and I got her just as much. To be honest its really cool because we did 'foreplay' stuff so much, we are both pros, nobody has come even close to her blow jobs and in my relationships since I am a pro at oral and fingering girls, so it was overall a very popular phase for me. It think more people should learn all the intricacies of foreplay before moving on to sex, too many people don't appreciate it as much due to rushing for sex, which has been a huge benefit for me with the ladies.

What Guys Said 9

• hmmm... basically how a girl with high-sex drive can wait till marriage? could she afford it? :-P

• She's willing to do other things in the meantime? Sign me up.

• no, i would not. cause i won´t marry her before i had sex, so there is no point in dating.

• If she is into foreplay but not sex before marriadge i respect and honour that

• Oh ! Hell yes. Since I'm Christian

• Yes only for a few weeks only months then I will move on. Sorry to be honest :)

• "waits till she's married for sex"

Nope. This is one of those life goals or whatever that I don't vibe with people on. But if this is secret code talk for "she's a virgin and tries to hold off, but most likely she give in to wonderful temptation", then you bet your virgin ass I would

• I think it would depend on what type of relationship the guy is looking for. If he wants to get married then she sounds like perfect marriage material. If the guy just wants to get laid, then he will get tired of her and move on. If a person has no issue with sleeping around with people they don't know, then they are far more likely to cheat with someone later on.

Society currently teaches guys we aren't suppose to care about a woman's past, and tries to shame men that look at a woman's past, but looking at someones past regardless of their gender is clearly the best indication of what kind of person they are most likely to be like in the future. While I don't require a woman to be a virgin, her taking sex seriously is a requirement for me to even consider her as a partner. Her taking sex so seriously that she won't do it outside of marriage is ideal.

This is not a double standard. If a woman marries a guy that has a history as a player, or has had a lot of one night stands in his past, then she shouldn't be surprised when he cheats on her.

• If she's down to blow then she's good to go.

• If she's giving me a hand then I can be her man.

• Good job and good girl,
      69 her box until her toes curl.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think that would work. hahah! Not with me at least.

• This is so far from my concept of freedom...
    I think social, religion or custom constraints are freedom killers.

• Are you that virgin?