Dating age gap?

What is the biggest age gap you would date according to your age?

Most Helpful Guy

• The youngest girl I would date is 16, because that's the legal age of consent here in Ohio AND that's the youngest I would go from a moral standpoint. However, it will probably never happen because they MUST be graduated from high school. The reason being is because I'm going to be a teacher later on this year and I could get fired for dating a high schooler, regardless of her age.

I will date as old as possible... as long as I find her attractive to some degree. So yes, if I did find a 50 year old woman attractive (which is very rare), I would date her lol.

What Guys Said 28

• i will date younger by 3 years and older by... well im more lenient when it comes to older because its just dating.

• 15 years older than me, and no one younger than me, i need a lady not a girl at this point in my life...

• Well id go as young as legal and older doesn't matter becausr im not going to lick down an older women unless she is rich.

• no prob with age basically as long as it's legal

• My ex gf was 18 and i was age 35 at the time

• Any age younger. I have no idea about older, we'll do that on a case by case basis. If she doesn't feel like she's my mum then I'm open to the possibility, so let's say 30?

• Any age younger? Wtf

• Well I mean down to the age of consent where it applies, obviously. But assuming a relationship is legal, if I think she's attractive and mature enough then it's fine. So those criteria would make it like mid-teens? I don't know. I suppose that would be case by case too.

• 22-40 is my range.

• So if a 21 year old girl asked you out, you would say no? Lol.

• @rwfrg4g4gg No, but if someone as stupid as you asked me out, I'd return them to their carer.

• How am I stupid?

Eh... I guess I'll be labeled stupid, despite the fact I'm about to graduate college on the Dean's List and the fact I rarely make any irresponsible decisions. Oh well.

• Youngest: 16
    Oldest: 20

• Won't date anyone older than my age, will only date someone who is not younger than 5+ years to my age.

• 16 lowest. 22 highest..

• 20-35 is my range.

• 6 years
    ///////////////

• The biggest gap for me would be 5 years younger than me and 2 years older than me.

• Minimum of 18.

• why age should matter? for me it is as irrelevant as hair color or preferred beer :P i'm 28 and my last gf was (and still is for that matter!) 44, we never had any issues with that

• half his age+7 impossible to go wrong with this rule.

• 3 years tops

• Max 5 years younger to me and 0 years above my age

• ½(your age) + 7 in my opinion

• 8 year gap

• The rule of thumb, according to urban dictionary, for older is double your age minus 7, and for younger, half your age plus 7. So for example, you being 18, you could go no older than 29, but no younger than 16. Your rage would thus be 13 years. That's according to urban dictionary though. And you have to consider legalities as well. Like in my state, I can't fuck any girls under 17, since 17 is the legal age of consent is 17 in my state. I'm 25, going to be 26 in 16 days. My range would be no older than 43, but no younger than 19 1/2 or basically a 23 year range

• Your range* (lol typo, rage should have been range)

• When I turn 26, my age range will change from no younger than 20, to no older than 45, or a 25 year range

• I'm 18 and would date 5 years below and 2 above. Many will hate this answer but its the truth, most 13 year olds are very very cute and 15 year olds can be very hot and pretty.

• Three above, one below.

• 2 years, mainly because in highschool I feel like anyone 2 years younger than you or older than you is significantly different than you because of all the changes you go through in highschool

• Eh I think it's arbitrary as long as it's legal but even that is questionable. So probably a bit younger than me at least.

The better question is what is your view?

• I'm 26 and the youngest I'd date is probably 21, the oldest I'd probably date would be 34.

• You have a very short age range... good luck with that.

• @rwfrg4g4gg that's rich coming from a man who'd date a child.

• Told that you should not date any younger than 1/2 your age plus 7.

What Girls Said 22

• +/- 3 years.

• I'm not attracted to younger men. But if he were extremely mature, I guess youngest would be 22. Oldest would be 33 or so.

• my ex bf was 18 and i was 22 lol
    but age gap doesn't matter as long as you guys both on legal age and love each other no matter what

• My age gap in my age (18) to 12 years older (30).
    My preferred age gap is 3 years older (21) to 6 years older (24).
    Although I have dated a guy that was 13 years older is my biggest age gap I've ever had and the smallest was a couple days younger.

• I would date someone 20-28

• My age or older only. And will go much, much older. Current age gap between my boyfriend and I is 24 years. He is 53.

• I'm 28, going on 29... the youngest I would date is 25, oldest is 35 at this point..

• Youngest is 18, oldest is um... 30 I guess? I don't know. Although I couldn't ever see a 30-year old woman who has her life figured out and a home etc being interested in an 18-year old far-below-average shy girl who can't drive.

• Oh, for the gap though, um... I don't really know how much younger I would date, like assuming I was 27 or something, I don't know if I would be interested in people 9 years younger than me, so... maybe 6-7 years younger max when I get older? I don't know

• My current boyfriend is 12 years younger.

• Ten years though I did date a man who was 14 years older than me once.

• I forgot to mention that I don't date anyone younger than myself. I did it once... Never again >_<

• I'm 20. I'd date 20, 21, and 19 going on 20 soon.

• I love older men

• Like a year younger if he's graduated from hs and 2-3 years older. Maybe.

• 34 personally...

• So 17yr gap

• Wow! Yeah, that's what I was talking about. There are rare circumstances where people under 18 graduate.

The funny thing is, most teenage girls I talk to are more mature than guys in their 20's lol

• @rwfrg4g4gg Lol

• 4 years older

• I'd go with 18-19 the lowest or 20-22 is the highest I'd go

• I'm 21 and im currently dating a 40 year old guy do yep no gap for me

• The biggest age gap I had was 12 years
    I prefer older guys anyways

• 3 years. I like to date someone as close as possible to my own age.

• 1 year younger, probably 5 years older. max

• Ex husband was 9 years younger- boyfriend now is 7 years younger - both worked out fine age wise - your as old as you feel and I feel 30 :)

• i wouldn't date someone 10 years older than me or anyone illegal