Men: Which would you prefer?

Guys which would you prefer:
a virgin that will not have sex or do anything sexual until after marriage
or
a virgin with a very high sex drive that will absolutely not have sex until marriage but will do basically anything else sexual

• virgin
    0% (0)20% (1)8% (1)Vote
  • virgin with high sex drive
    38% (3)80% (4)54% (7)Vote
  • answers
    62% (5)0% (0)38% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this a trick question? Or rhetorical?

1|0
    0|0
    • its a real question

• Why wouldn't everyone pick B?

• you never know

What Guys Said 3

• why a virgin anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider oral and anal to be sex, so I'd find B to be a dishonest bimbo and wouldn't pick her on principle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I prefer women who are not afraid of getting burned while looking for a worthy partner.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's different for every man, but generally men are impressed and attracted towards a woman who has the mastery over sexual temptation. There's something admirable about anyone who has the extreme self-discipline it takes to remain a virgin or even have a low sexual number. Self-discipline in general is a highly attractive trait that many people find themselves magnetized towards. I think that's the real key in this issue.
    Not just men, but women as well, tend to get turned off when there is someone who has lacked so much self-discipline and carelessly, recklessly exposed themselves to a large amount of sexual partners whom surely they can't realistically know if it's a safe situation.

whoops, misread but I'm leaving that answer anyway lol
    Guys are going to want sexual pleasure because they are humans and their penis is a functioning organ that desires sexual stimulation. Especially if they are used to getting a lot of it. So typically, guys will pick number 2

0|0
    0|0